Thursday, November 6, 2014

Time Based Drawing 2


I took water and Clorox and made ice cubes.


As they melted on the brown paper, I took photos as they made their impressions with the bleach and changed colors.


As the ice melted it changed into a variety of patterns and colors.
 



The process continues.
 



  I don't know where the inspiration came from to use the bleach and water cubes on the colored paper, but I have to say it was totally divinely inspired, pulled from out of the blue.  Once I had the idea the whole process was magical.  Watching the bleach do its job on the paper while it produced its range of colors was great fun!  When the water was removed, you have the final patterns and colors - yellows, beiges, greens and chocolate.  

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment