Wednesday, November 2, 2016


Finished the drawing process.


Starting the painting process.


The first application of paint.


The second application of paint due to transparency.


The painting completed.

This week's work is influenced directly by Victor Vasarely.  It is his use of squares and patterns that caught my interest.  Last week's critique of my work was encouraging.  There was a greater response to the size and interpretation of the painting which was influenced by fabric.  This week's painting is a size between the original panels used earlier in my work and last week's large size.  I tried to enlarge the size but make it manageable for me.  



Both of these paintings are by Victor Vasarely and as you can see are influential in the use of squares and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment