Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's About Time Addition and Subtraction Photos

 
For the process of addition I applied pins for piercing in this photo and the next photo.
 

 
 

 
I wet the carving and applied soap flakes to this photo and the next.
 

 
 

 
I dripped food coloring over the carving as shown here and below.
 

 
 

 
I applied sesame seeds to the carving here and below.
 

 
I started the subtraction process by removing the piercings.



 
For the subtraction process I severed the beak.
 

 
I then severed his tail feathers.
 
  
 
 



 
I then removed the sesame seeds in preparation of liquefying the carving.

 
  

 
I then chopped the carving into little pieces for melting.


 
I then melted the carvings in the microwave, little by little.

 
The final form is as a bowl of bird nest soup.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment